East Devon has much to offer throughout the year, with something for the whole family. A beautiful place to visit with breathtaking countryside and coastal scenery: where unspoilt natural beauty meets the only natural World Heritage designated site in England - the Jurrasic Coast.
East Devon is a step back in time where you can enjoy a magical vista of sea, beaches and the only natural World Heritage designated site in England. AONB covering some 270sq km of stunning landscape: why not enjoy the most breathtaking views on a walking holiday in Devon or simply unwind in one of our Devon Cottages and enjoy life at a leisurely pace.
Places to Visit
- Budleigh Salterton, situated at the mouth of the River Otter, Budleigh Salterton is an historic traditional seaside town nestling on the edge of a unique pebble beach with spectacular red cliffs.
View our selection of Holiday Cottages in Devon
- Sidmouth is a picture book Regency town for coast and countryside. An idyllic holiday setting with an unhurried charm.
View our Holiday Cottages in Sidmouth
- Exmouth is one of England’s oldest holiday seaside-towns and the western gateway World Heritage Coast Site.
- Axmouth - Nature lovers paradise and the start of the world famous Undercliff Walk to Lyme Regis.
View our Holiday Cottages in Axmouth
- Beer - Home of many a smuggling tale and a fishing village with great character.
View our Holiday Cottages in Beer
- Branscombe - A step back in time and a superb walking holiday destination with public footpaths in all directions and stunning cliff top walks.
View our Holiday Cottages in Branscombe
- Colyton - A fascinating medieval settlement with a Saxon street pattern often referred to as a maze and riverside walks.
View our Holiday Cottages in Colyton
- Seaton - Gateway to the Jurassic Coast the splendid promenade extends for three quarters of a mile.
View our Holiday Cottages in Seaton